TIGHTEN, LIFT AND REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN IN UNDER 30 MINUTES BY FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE STEPS
NEWA treatments are simple, quick and thoroughly relaxing.
To boost your skin’s activity, use your NEWA three to five times a week for the first four weeks, and twice a week thereafter.
- STEP 1: Make sure your face and neck are clean and dry, without any residual make-up, and remove all jewellery.
- STEP 2: Select your treatment area based on your concerns:
- Crow's feet: Upper cheek area
- Lost definition of jawline: Jawline area
- Laxity under the chin: Under the chin area
- STEP 3: Plug in your NEWA device, remove the protective cap and apply two lines of your NEWA activator gel to the tip.
- STEP 4: Before switching your NEWA on, using the tip of your NEWA, spread the gel over the entire treatment area that you’ve chosen to start with.
- STEP 5: To start your treatment, move the switch to treatment level two.
- STEP 6: To start your treatment, move the switch to treatment level two.
STEP 7: Place the NEWA tip on your skin and move the device in a constant circular motion across the treatment area, ensuring an even coverage of the area. Your skin will start to feel warm. If your skin feels too warm, increase the size of your circles slightly.
STEP 8: NEWA will indicate that your skin has reached the optimum temperature by the light on the button changing to green. When you’ve reached the end of treatment cycle for that area your NEWA will gently vibrate.
- STEP 9: Start the process again by applying another two lines of gel to your NEWA tip, and move onto the next treatment area.